Sunday 24 August 2014

The Sunday Break #7

 
 
 
Another sunday, another sunday break.
Today, I started the day right, a mug of the signature green tea, a delicious bowl of creamy, honey porridge, and another re-reading of The Fault in Our Stars. I'm obsessed, end of.
Chilly, winter mornings, require porridge. It doesn't look too appealing but, trust me it tasted amazing, honey and porridge is just always a winner.
I recently saw the TFiOS movie; and wow, it was amazing. It made me want to read the book.. again, it gets better everytime, and still as emotional as the last.

So tell me about your favourite book? maybe it's time I branch out into something not TFiOS related.
How has your month been?
 

6 comments:

  1. You have such a lovely blog!

    I am following you on gfc, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that is incredibly kind of you to say.
      I just checked out your blog, and it is so lovely!
      Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind comment. :)

      Delete
  2. Great post! Love your style of writing, your blog is amazing xx
    I'm kinda new to blogging, it would mean a lot if you could check out my new post :)
    http://signbeforeyouseal.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/the-leaves-are-finally-falling-topshop_10.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much! That is very kind of you to say! :)
      You have such a lovely blog. :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds so cozy (and loving your blog name!) The first book that pops into my mind that I'd recommend without knowing your preferred genre is 'Before I Fall' by Lauren Oliver - it's very thought-provoking and slightly controversial, but when reading it I could not put it down :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you!
      That sounds like an interesting read, I must have a look for it.
      Thank you for leaving a nice comment. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! So kind of you. :)