Friday 1 August 2014

Palmer's Dark Chocolate and Peppermint Lip Butter

Lip balms are a must during the winter. A few months back I blogged about one of my holy grail, newly discovered lip balm/butter; Palmer's Lip Butter. Oh my my. I just loved it! It became so well loved, another was needed. I saw that there was a second 'flavour' in the lip butter range; dark chocolate and peppermint. This smells just like those chocolate mints that are available at Christmas time, or peppermint crisp chocolates. Or just peppermint chocolate in general. The consistency is lovely and great to put on before applying lipstick, just to add that subtle shine.
It's just as lovely for the lips as the dark chocolate and cherry one, I find these make such a difference to my lips. Highly recommend the lip butters from Palmer's.
 
 
Have you tried these lip butters? Share your thoughts. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! So kind of you. :)