Sunday 25 May 2014

The Sunday Break #4

The humble mocha, I decided I would treat myself to one and take some time out for myself and organise and plan assignments, to gather my ideas. I know this somewhat defeats the purpose of 'The Sunday Break', but I found planning my assignments in a relaxed café, with a delicious mocha - made it enjoyable.


I did however afterwards treat myself to watching a few episodes of The Carrie Diaries. Once again late on the bandwagon with this one. I have been addicted to The Carrie Diaries. As a massive fan of Sex and the City, (by the by - has anyone read the book it was based on? Was it a good read?). It was only natural that I would want to watch The Carrie Diaries, the prequel to what was Sex and the City. I became addicted instantly, I think Austin Butler is responsible for that one. I really enjoyed watching this series, and I totally ship Kyddshaw (how cute does that sound!). I've become quite fond of the series and recommend it.
After watching the The Carrie Diaries, I want to read the book it is based upon, perhaps the next Sunday Break will be including the The Carrie Diaries novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! So kind of you. :)