Thursday 15 May 2014

Style Crush - Holland Roden

All images found on google images
I have a massive fashion crush, I love celebrity styles as they are styles that can suit most people and most of the time some celebrity outfits aren't too out there.
I'm often looking at celebrity fashion and styles to get inspiration for myself, it's a great way to learn out to style your outfits and possibly find some fashion pieces to replicate them.
One celebrity who's style I'm just loving right now is Holland Roden's style. I find her style to be a mix of simple, classic and always suits her body type.
The blue floral dress is right up my alley, its the perfect combination of casual but still so pretty. Matching it with a tan handbag just makes the outfit come together. I must find out where to find a dress just like it.
The black and white dress with a slight floral pattern is just stunning, perfect and a timeless style dress.
I love the yellow, lace peplum dress. Peplum is one of my favourite style trends, they flatter any body type in my opinion. I would love this dress in black as that would just make it so sophisticated and timeless. This dress is beaut!

I also have a few other favourite outfits of Holland Roden, would you like to see a part two?
Which celebrity style/fashion do you love?

2 comments:

  1. I love Holland Roden's hair... It's been making me think of becoming a redhead lately!

    By the way, her dress is the Blu Moon Summer Lovin’ dress. I'm not sure that it's still available, but you might be able to get it online (although maybe not affordably).

    xo
    Elizabeth
    episeofcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her hair is gorgeous!
      Oh my gosh, thank you so much for that tip, I will look into it!
      Thank you so much for leaving such a lovely comment, it is much appreciated. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! So kind of you. :)