Wednesday 15 January 2014

L'Orèal Paris - Ever Strong; Deep Replenishing Masque

Thank goodness for reduced to clear products and sale offers (I'm such a bargain hunter). I was in a supermarket, and always in the beauty aisle. I was looking at hair masks as I find my hair needs more hydration in order to be healthier and stronger, then I came along this little tub of goodness.
I purchased this for only $5! Now this is amazing as, L'Oreal hair care ranges can be quite dear. I had been lusting over their Ever Crème/Riche range, as it smells of caramel and vanilla. I had my eye on the hair mask of that range, but at $14, it was a no go.



The product is a beautiful creamy consistency, and I can't put my finger on what it smells like - but I love the scent. To use this product, you firstly wash your hair, then apply this product all over your hair and leave it for 3-5 minutes then rinse. I love out this adds that something special to my hair care routine, its like no other conditioner mask, it hydrates, softens and adds strength. Everything I look for in hair care products.
This product is so lovely, but since I got it in the reduced to clear section, I think this will be the only tub I can get of this. I'll just have to keep my eye out another or a product similar.
Have you tried the Ever Strong or Ever Crème/Riche ranges?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! So kind of you. :)