Tuesday 10 December 2013

Favourite Christmas Tunes #1 - Underneath the Tree

Okay, Christmas isn't Christmas without a Christmas song to sing along to. So over the next few weeks, I'll be sharing a few of my favourite Christmas tunes. Now the fabulous Kelly Clarkson has released the Christmas album 'Wrapped in Red', which is just beautiful. One of my favourite tracks is Underneath the Tree. I think I like it so much because its such a pop beat. This song is catchy and Kelly's voice is incredible, so take a listen, does it get you in the festive spirit? I can honestly say makes me want to dance, and sing around the kitchen baking Christmas biscuits. I might just go and do that.

Love always,
Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. This song really gets me in the Christmas mood!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! Makes me so much more excited for Christmas.
      Thank you for leaving a comment, so lovely of you to do so. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! So kind of you. :)