Tuesday 10 December 2013

Favourite Christmas Movies #2 - Elf

Two posts in a row? Gosh, I'm on to it.
Okay, the second favourite Christmas movie, is a favourite of everyone. It is.. ELF!
Now, I have not met a person who hasn't enjoy this movie. This movie will make you giggle and smile. This movie can put anyone in the festive spirit (and makes me wish it snowed here in December).

The movie follows one of Father Christmas' elves, who then discovers he is a human. The Elf known as Buddy travels to New York City  to meet his biological father, and spreading Christmas cheer wherever he goes. It's such a great, funny movie this is. Elf is a winner for young and old.

Sounds like a perfect date :P - Source

Whenever I watch this movie, I sing along to all the Christmas songs in the movie, and about four hours later after I finish the movie I'm still singing 'Santa Claus is Coming to Town'.
Proves how good of a movie this is.

Source
Now, the best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear.

Love always,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! So kind of you. :)