Sunday 24 November 2013

The skincare diaries #1 - Biore Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strip

I have found my holy grail product to getting rid of those blackhead/clogged pores (sounds quite ew), but we can't pretend that this doesn't happen to our pores.
Earlier this year I noticed I had a lot more blocked pores on my nose even though people couldn't see them, they could when they turned into a pimple! I didn't know why this was happening, I had a regular cleansing routine which included a facial scrub. Obviously, the scrub wasn't getting into the nose pores enough. This led to me going on the hunt for a product that could solve my pores woes. I tried an abundance of scrubs, still little to no change.
Until I decided to try cleansing nose pore strips, I was apprehensive at first as I heard good and bad things about what nose strips can do for the skin.
These Biore Deep Cleansing Strips are incredible! I noticed a huge difference within a month of using them.


The Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips are amazing for the price. I purchased these for $3.99, but they might have been on offer at the chemist (lucky me). It contains tea tree oil and witch hazel which helps the skin further. I'm surprised my skin hasn't reacted to this, I have sensitive skin when it comes to products which means I spend time testing out a range of skincare products, finding a product and sticking with it. These Biore nose strips have become apart of my skincare routine  and I haven't looked back, they are a real skin savior for me personally.
What are your thoughts on the Biore Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strips?

Now to the next challenge, finding the perfect facial moisturiser, as most unfortunately have the tendency to break my skin out. If you have any recommendations, please let me know!

Love always,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! So kind of you. :)