Saturday 23 November 2013

My latest obsession #1 - Keeping Up with the Kardashians

It happened. I avoided this for so long, I tried to resist every time I saw a hilarious gif from the show, I resisted watching, I resisted all the magazines hyping up the family, I stood strong. This family were everywhere, you couldn't escape this worldwide famous family. It's happened, I'm hooked and I don't want to admit it, but I am. I've become so hooked on the Kardashians, that I was saddened to hear Bruce and Kris were separating.

Source

This new found love for a reality series happened one night, I saw that an episode was about to start, and thought might as well see what the fuss is about. That was my first mistake, which lead to my new obsession. This family my gosh! I wish that I had the wardrobes of Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian and the wardrobes of Kylie and Kendall Jenner. (ALSO! as if I didn't know Brody Jenner was the son of Bruce, brought back memories of the The Hills) The girls fashion sense is amazing, one day I'll shop in DASH.
What makes reality television so addictive!? If you know the answer let me know!
What is your current obsession?

Love always,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! So kind of you. :)