Friday 22 November 2013

Lovely Scents #1 - Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears

I have an obsession. You see, I adore, love, obsess over perfumes. I have so many perfumes that I rather not confess the number to anyone reading this, it might shock you. However, I can never seem to stop collecting them, I'm a sucker for bargain perfumes.. and I wonder where my money goes.
I thought to myself, why not make use of my perfume collection and share some of my favourites with you all.
One of my absolute favourite perfumes of all time is Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears. Oh sweet lord, this perfume is beautiful.

Midnight Fantasy Packaging and Bottle

I'm a huge fan of Britney Spear's perfume range, and I've built up quite the collection as a result. Surprisingly, I prefer this to the orginal Fantasy (that one is fabulous too). Some may think that the bottle is a bit tacky, BUT I love it. It looks stunning sitting on my perfume shelf, I adore the colour and the little gems on the bottle.
Now, my scent vocab does not extend very far, but it smells like a deep sweet scent with hints of vanilla, musk, fruits and florals, thus making it a very sweet scent. Since my description couldn't narrow it down, I've found the fragrance notes for you all.

Fragrance Notes: Framboise, Black Cherry, Musk, Night Blooming Orchid, Vanilla, Plum, Freesia, Amber, Iris

I love to wear this perfume as an everyday wear, but sometimes it can be considered a bit too strong, but its perfect for a night out. This perfume I find to have such a long wear time, I would put it on in the morning, head for my bus, then to my second bus, arrive at university, then for someone to compliment the scent of the perfume near the end of the day. Either the lovely person complimenting has the strongest smelling skills or this perfume is the real deal for longtime wear.

Overall, I adore it. Do any of you reading this love Midnight Fantasy? What are your favourite perfumes? I'm always up for testing some new ones! :)

Love always,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! So kind of you. :)