Tuesday 26 November 2013

Christmas Ideas #1 - Nail Art

1 - 2 - 3 - 4
As my last post suggested, Christmas inspired posts are upon us, which I hope to inspire you. If you have any Christmas ideas and suggestions, let me know.  A fellow blogger friend posted on some of her favourite nail polishes, which spured me on to looking at festive nail art. I am not talented enough to pull off gorgeous nail art like this, but I can attempt it right? (cue nail polish remover and cotton wool pads)

My favourite one is the top left, how stunning is it! I wish I could actually recreate this, something tells me if I tried to, it would get real messy.

If you know any nail art, or have pictures of your own, I'd love to see them, further inspiration! :)

Love always,
Stephanie.

4 comments:

  1. i love the first and the 2nd one

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! they look incredible, but my nail art skills wouldn't extend that far, some people are so talented! :)

      thank you for stopping by, and commenting, it means so much, i'll definitely check out yours now. :)

      Delete
  2. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thank you so much for your kind words.
      Sure, that would be lovely. x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! So kind of you. :)